Young Modulus in diffusion induced stress-evaluation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello formum members I'I'm currently facing an issue with the evaluation of diffusion-induced stress inside a negative porous electrode. The complication arises when I introduce a concentration-dependent elastic modulus using a function I've previously defined, in the tab for the elastic modulus. Instead if I put a constant value everything work properly. The error is the following: Undefined variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.cs_pce2 - Geometry: geom1 - Domain: 3 Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.E_graph1 - Defined as: E_graph(comp1.liion.cs_pce2/csmax_neg_Graphite)unit_GPa_cf Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.E_pce2 - Defined as: comp1.E_graph1 Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.liion.E_pce2 Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.atonly(comp1.liion.E_pce2) Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.sr_pce2 - Defined as: ((2comp1.liion.E_pce2)(comp1.liion.fvol_average_pce2-comp1.liion.fvol_average_r_pce2))/((3comp1.liion.shape_type_nr_pce2)(1-comp1.liion.nu_pce2)) Failed to evaluate variable. - Variable: comp1.liion.er_pce2 - Defined as: ((comp1.liion.sr_pce2-((2comp1.liion.nu_pce2)*comp1.liion.stheta_pce2))/comp1.liion.E_pce2)+(comp1.liion.fvol_pce2/3) Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.liion.er_pce2 Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.atxd1(1.001E-4,comp1.liion.er_pce2) Failed to evaluate expression. - Expression: comp1.atxd1(1.001E-4,comp1.liion.er_pce2) - Plot: Line Graph 1 I'd appreciate any insights, suggestions, or solutions you may have regarding this problem.

0 Replies Last Post Feb 22, 2024, 9:36 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Filippo D'Ugo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.