solid mechanics and electrical current coupled physics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am a new to comsol and I have a 3d components that its dimension changes during my solid mechanics simulation and I can have the displacement as my results. I also have an AC current in my simulation which is working fine. the only issue is that I do not know how I can couple them together. for instance, in my time dependent solid mechanics simulation, I have a displacement in the shape of my model, I want to have that AC voltage at the deformed shape at each timestep. right now the issue is that I only have 1 result from my ec simulation and I can't see any of the results over time.

I also atteched the screenshots from my configurations.

1 Reply Last Post Dec 18, 2023, 1:24 p.m. EST
Brett DeVito COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 months ago Dec 18, 2023, 1:24 p.m. EST
Updated: 4 months ago Dec 18, 2023, 1:09 p.m. EST

Hello, Can you give me your email address and your license number so I may help get you to the correct person?

Thanks Brett

Hello, Can you give me your email address and your license number so I may help get you to the correct person? Thanks Brett

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.