Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How can I import the frequency response curve I have collected myself into piezoelectric materials?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

How should I import the time-domain or frequency-domain signals of transducers collected in the real world into the Comsol transducer model?

3 Replies Last Post Jul 19, 2023, 8:04 a.m. EDT
Diotima University of Manchester/Material Science

Posted: 9 months ago Jul 19, 2023, 3:48 a.m. EDT

I think a possible way of solving this is by define a function in global and insert it in the material parameter?

-------------------
I'm the loser student who really want a PHD placement.
I think a possible way of solving this is by define a function in global and insert it in the material parameter?

Posted: 9 months ago Jul 19, 2023, 5:47 a.m. EDT

I understand what you mean. This is something from the case study, but what I want to import is the CSV file of the data collected by the oscilloscope and then pour it into COMSOL

>I think a possible way of solving this is by define a function in global and insert it in the material parameter? I understand what you mean. This is something from the case study, but what I want to import is the CSV file of the data collected by the oscilloscope and then pour it into COMSOL

Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 9 months ago Jul 19, 2023, 8:04 a.m. EDT

You can import the data into an interpolation function.

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
You can import the data into an interpolation function.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.