Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Moving Permanent magnet around Circle

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
I am a new user of Comsol 4. I am working on a project that I should model moving curent i.e active magnetic bearing ( The active vibration control, on-line balancing and fitness for high rotational speed for turbomachin.)
I have a cad model for this one and I am familiear with a simple Analysis i.e geometry, boundary condition and etc and it has been completed but in moving still I have a problem. how should I define the boundary and ... for moving and to model this current?

Best Regards
Payam

0 Replies Last Post May 6, 2011, 7:27 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Payam Sabour

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.