Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric Sweep and Exporting data

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I'm currently running a relative simpel thermal model that, effectivly, only consists of an heater with a constant temperature in the middle of a block (solid) with an constant initial temperate. The model, being simple, runs fine but now I want to compare my model results with experimental data to find the conductivity (depending on the temperature) of the material. I therefore run a parametric sweep with different conductivity values and export (plot export) the temperature at specific points to an .txt file. What I then get is:

Where the first colum is the time in minutes the other colums are temperatures at an specific point for different conducticives. However, I do not know which conductivity belongs to which column. So, how can I get the conductivites as part of the header? Thus something like this (with 3 till 7 being the conductivity) :

0 Replies Last Post Aug 17, 2020, 9:45 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mary Sturges

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.