Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Using 2 variables from 2 different solutions to make a single plot.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am running two simulations of a model that only slightly vary from one simulation to another, and i have a different study for each simulation. now I want to obtain the data for acosutic pressure from each simulation and use this data and plot them on one graph. i’ve tried using the join feature as well as manipulating variables/parameters and I keep getting errors. any help on this matter would be great thank you.

0 Replies Last Post Aug 20, 2019, 6:52 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Lorenzo Casero

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.