Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

No Probe Table with Batch Job

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I have a number of models where I am propagating different T(t) functions into a 1-D sediment column. Since I want to post-process in matlab, I am storing the Probe Table both in the model and on file. However, I want to execute the models using a batch file, and when I do this, there are only two out of fourteen models that put any data into the probe table, although all models run and have a solution in the .mph-file. Why does this happen? I don't see any difference in the way the models are set up. Attached are two models and the batch file for execution, Bench1.mph executes correctly from the batch job, Bench2.mph doesn't. (I am now running the models "by hand", because then they behave, but I would still like to know what's going on and I can't figure it out)

0 Replies Last Post Jul 11, 2018, 12:01 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Paulina Müller

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.