Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to use compressible gas flow .

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I am trying to find a module for doing the analysis of a gas flow in a little 2-d chamber where I am using a compressible gas at a predefined pressure from a tank ranging from 3-6 psi-g at the inlet and the a shower-head like outlet . I want to see the effect of gas pressure or may be the velocity of jets from the outlet on a solid object lying on top of it.

Thanks in advance everybody.

1 Reply Last Post May 17, 2013, 10:38 p.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago May 17, 2013, 10:38 p.m. EDT
Hello

I have been using compressible navier-stokes so far, but if I input he values of density of the gas used and the inlet pressure it fails to converge the solution and shows an error.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hello I have been using compressible navier-stokes so far, but if I input he values of density of the gas used and the inlet pressure it fails to converge the solution and shows an error. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.