Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem in defining analytic function

Muthuraman Chinnadurai

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone,
Am working on electrostatics and had used an image function for my model. I am trying to define the relative permitivity of as a function of grey scale in image. But whwn i try to plot the function, the message i receive is "Invalid Lower bound, empty expression". I kindly request your good self to help me solve the issue, Thanks in advance!!!

1 Reply Last Post Mar 23, 2013, 8:46 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 23, 2013, 8:46 a.m. EDT
Hi

if that happens in adefinition functions (i.e. analytical) it could come from a field i one of the lower (by default closed) tabs you define lower and upper bound of your variable for the plot check

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi if that happens in adefinition functions (i.e. analytical) it could come from a field i one of the lower (by default closed) tabs you define lower and upper bound of your variable for the plot check -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.