Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Combination of Computational Fluid Dynamics and Chemical Reaction

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello guys,

I am studying about microfluidic technology, so I would like to use the simulation for it.

I want to handle two types of model - Computational fluid dynamics (CFD), especially Multi-phase case - Chemical Reaction, especially Cross-linking case for a polymer.

Is there any study about it? Please give me some opinion. It is possible or impossible? Do we have any tutorial about the combination of them?

Thank you so much!

0 Replies Last Post Jun 13, 2019, 4:51 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Trung Nguyen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.